Hello! I'm Laurel.
I made an internet famous coming out cake here:
I write for the LGBT blog gaythestraightaway.com
My mom spent my whole life raising me to marry a man but all I want is to have my head between a girl’s thighs
rules for experimenting with bisexuality:
- wear safety goggles and closed toed shoes at all times
- always work in well-ventilated areas
- dispose of bisexual waste byproducts in the appropriate bins
- report any spillage of bisexuality to your professor immediately
- if bisexuality gets in your eyes or skin, flush with cool running water for at least 20 minutes
Same sex Marriage isn’t just a victory for gay people. It’s a victory for all of us. ANYTHING that promotes equality, promotes progress.
Ricky Gervais (AKA. My fucking hero)
when straight guys ask how lesbian sex works i feel really bad for their girlfriends because if you dont understand how to have sex with a girl in any way other than repeatedly putting your dick in her you are having some really bad sex
I want to reblog this 100 times but I’ll just do it once
Congratulations to England and Wales for finally making same sex marriage legal! What a massive break through that will hopefully lead to more change in other countries. Love is love
homework on the weekends is legal but gay marriage isn’t what is wrong with society