Hello! I'm Laurel.
I made an internet famous coming out cake here:
I write for the LGBT blog gaythestraightaway.com
SOME STRAIGHT PEOPLE ARE NICE
SOME STRAIGHT PEOPLE ARE DICKS
SOME LESBIANS ARE NICE
SOME LESBIANS ARE DICKS
SOME GAY PEOPLE ARE NICE
SOME GAY PEOPLE ARE DICKS
SOME BISEXUAL PEOPLE ARE NICE
SOME BISEXUAL PEOPLE ARE DICKS
SOME PEOPLE ARE NICE
SOME PEOPLE ARE DICKS
THERE IS EQUALITY GOODNIGHTTHANK
this post is bad and you should feel bad
And there is one of those dicks you were talking about ^
I am a proud Demisexual! And I always have a hard time explaining it to other people, let alone myself some times? But this makes it really easy ^^ please reblog and share this.
This is neat; I like it.
FINALLY AN EDUCATIONAL GRAPHIC THAT USES THE DEFINITION OF BISEXUAL THAT I ACTUALLY IDENTIFY WITH
rules for experimenting with bisexuality:
- wear safety goggles and closed toed shoes at all times
- always work in well-ventilated areas
- dispose of bisexual waste byproducts in the appropriate bins
- report any spillage of bisexuality to your professor immediately
- if bisexuality gets in your eyes or skin, flush with cool running water for at least 20 minutes
Same sex Marriage isn’t just a victory for gay people. It’s a victory for all of us. ANYTHING that promotes equality, promotes progress.
Ricky Gervais (AKA. My fucking hero)